Follow Allison Pataki Online
- This #flashbackfriday — was it really 5 years ago?! That time @LacylLynch came up the #hudsonriverline to walk the… https://t.co/IzlQDfR9dd 3 days ago
- @kat_cars3 Wow. Thank you so much. Thrilled that it resonated with you that way! 5 days ago
- @svershbow @darth @dog_rates Such a sweet reminder. This makes me want to love on my pup when I get home. 5 days ago
- Ha! Truth! Anyone else who weirdly loves the smell of old books? 📚 #repost #books https://t.co/mZVcO9b0gg 5 days ago
- Stairway to Heaven #summer https://t.co/9DOxSFBTSQ 1 week ago
A rich and sweeping novel of courage, duty, sacrifice, and love set during the French Revolution from New York Times bestselling author Allison Pataki and her brother Owen Pataki.
Now Available: Where the Light Falls
Excerpt from Read It Forward My friends and family members have always teased me for having “the memory of an elephant.” We’ll be talking about a specific day or moment, and I’ll come out with some random detail like, “Oh, yeah! That was the day you were wearing your new purple shirt” or “Remember we were […]
While on a flight, Dave Levy turned to his wife, Allison Pataki, and asked if his eye looked strange. It did — and it turned out he was having a stroke at age 30. During an extended recovery at the hospital where he struggled with memory retention, Pataki began writing letters to him. Those letters […]
The Best Books to Read This May, as originally published in Town & Country: Four standout new releases of the month—and one old favorite to revisit. This month, dive into an unexpected literary novel, enjoy a heartbreaking memoir, pour over a book as lovely as any garden, and revisit a classic heading for the silver screen. […]
It was pretty exciting to see ‘Beauty in the Broken Places‘ named a People Picks title by the latest issue of People Magazine: AND an ‘Us-Must’ read by Us Weekly Magazine: What are you reading this week?